Custom Big Brake Kits bolt-on for Mini R56 One (07~14)
Custom built with race proven design and technology. For everyday street use up to pro racing depending on the specifications chosen.
- Direct bolt-on and customer satisfaction guaranteed
- 2-year CEIKA Warranty
- Increased braking power, initial bite, modulation and pedal feel
- Fully custom-built to order for circuit, rally, or street
- Shorter stopping distance, less heat, less wear and more endurance
- Compatible with OEM ABS, traction control, master cylinder and retain original balance/bias
- High quality materials, parts, and non-recycled alloys from Japan, Taiwan, and UK ONLY with ISO9001:2008 quality control
Make sure you select a size similar or bigger than stock for the rotor diameter. If you want a kit smaller than stock for lightweight race or street application contact our expert team to check for clearances issues first.
Feel free to contact us to have pdf template files emailed to you to print and check clearances in your wheels.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN OUR BIG BRAKE KIT:
- 2x High performance radial mount calipers (Forged 6061-T6 alloy)
- 2x 2-pcs floating rotors with alloy hats (full-floating rotors available)
- 2x Teflon/stainless steel DOT/ADR compliant brake lines (made in UK)
- 2x Direct bolt-on caliper mounting brackets and bolts
- 4x Brake pads (Can also be purchased from other brands)
- All necessary mounting hardware for direct bolt-on install
- 2 years on calipers casting, caliper parts, and seals.
- 2 years on mounting hardware and brackets.
- 2 years on brake lines. DOT/ADR approved (made in UK)
- 10,000km / 3 months on rotors.
- Forged 6061-T6 aerospace grade alloy 2-piece calipers
- Radial mount design for less flex
- Pistons available in 6061-T6 alloy with anti-corrosion coating, or stainless steel
- Dual seals with high temperature resistant oil ring and dust scrappers
- Stainless steel bleed screw
- Carbon steel caliper adapter for direct bolt-on installation guaranteed
- Teflon and stainless steel brake lines DOT/ADR approved with banjo bolt. Brake lines hoses are direct fit and manufactured in UK.
- CNC machined logo
- Anti-corrosion coating + custom color finish: "anodized" or "anodized + gloss paint"
- 2-piece floating rotors with 6061-T6 aerospace grade alloy hat.
- Fully balanced from the factory
- Rotor ring in FC30 cast iron with anti corrosion coating.
- Drilled / slotted / drilled and slotted rotor ring available at no extra cost. (We advise drilled for street and slotted only for track and race applications)
- Curved vanes ventilation for optimal cooling.
- Full-floating rotors use floating hardware with anti-rattle system (removable and rebuildable). It provides a lower tendency to warp, less drag and wear as the rotor ring centers itself with the pads. Available for 330mm rotors and bigger only. The semi-floating rotor uses standard bolts instead and the rotor is fixed on the hat.
- Custom rotor hat anodized color
- We have four compounds of brake pads to give you high performance braking, depending on your driving conditions. You can see the description of each compound below.
- You can also use other brake pad brands (such as Alcon, AP Racing, Brembo, Ferodo, Hawk, Mintex, PAGID, Porsche, Wilwood and more) with our calipers. We can provide you the part numbers.
PARKING BRAKE SYSTEM:
- Depending on your application, we can provide the following parking brake systems. They are designed to be 100% compatible with the OEM design.
- Drum parking brake system with a steel drum ring in the rear aluminum rotor hats.
- Disc parking brake system using our innovative mechanism that bolts on our caliper mounting bracket and 100% compatible with your OEM cable. This will provide the easiest rear disc brake solution without the need for an extra parking brake caliper. If disc parking brakes are not available for your car, contact us and we will design it for you.
- Hydraulic handbrake for drift or race use only. This handbrake mounts in the cockpit and can be mounted vertically or horizontally. It will activate the rear calipers and provide instant locking of the rear wheels. We can provide different bores of master cylinders.
- Manufacturing takes around 10 working days depending on your specs and availability. Shipping is 3 to 4 working days worldwide via UPS or TNT.
- We will confirm your order within 24h.
- If designing a kit from scratch, please allow us 5 working days extra for the designing and extra testing.
ROTOR SIZE vs WHEEL SIZE:
We advise the following guideline for fitment. These guidelines will work for most wheels as the outer diameter of the BBK will fit in the inner barrel. In some cases due to the design of the wheel spoke, you will need spacers to clear the spoke depending on the size of BBK kit chosen, and the wheel design. If you want to know if you will need spacers or not before purchasing, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your car model, year, and wheel size, and we will email you the templates to print and check precisely.
Maximum rotor diameter/kit size per wheel diameter:
15" wheel: 286mm/304mm
16" wheel: 304mm
17" wheel: 330mm
18" wheel: 356mm
19" wheel: 380mm
20" wheel: 405mm
We guarantee the fitment of your big brake kits to be bolt-on on your car and we will send you replacement revised parts for free of charge, if anything does not fit. However, CEIKA will not be responsible for the fitment of the wheels. Clearance problem with the wheel spokes can arise when fitting larger brakes. The wheel fitment and compatibility is the responsibility of the customers, as every car and combination of wheel is different.
We advise you to check with the templates before ordering, if you are not ready to purchase spacers in order to solve any possible clearance issues. That way, we can also point you towards a kit that will fit without spacers.
CEIKA BRAKE PADS COMPOUNDS:
You can purchase an extra set of brake pads with your kit, if you like, from the replacement parts section. We have the following compounds available:
- Street pads (Grey)
For street use, providing no noise, very little dust, good braking power and friction both at low and high temperatures.
These are specifically designed in order to provide good bite and feel as well as good longevity of the pads and rotors.
Optimal temperature range: 0~500℃
Maximum temperature: ~550℃
Coefficient of friction: 0.38~0.45
- Sport pads (Blue)
For street/track use, providing low noise, little dust, high braking power and friction both at low and high temperatures.
These are specifically designed in order to provide stronger bite and race feel as well as good longevity of the pads and rotors.
Optimal temperature range: 0~550℃
Maximum temperature: ~600℃
Coefficient of friction: 0.40~0.50
- Race pads (Red)
For race use only: for maximum braking power, bite and friction. Those brake pads are noisy, they will wear out the rotors faster than the street pads and produce more dust. The operating temperature range is higher and it is not safe for everyday street use.
However, they are a must for a race car or track day providing a consistent and predictable strong braking and longevity at high temperatures. Feel free to request two sets of pads if you want a set for street and a set for race for your weekend warrior.
Optimal temperature range: 100~700℃
Maximum temperature: ~750℃
Coefficient of friction: 0.42~0.58
- Pro Race pads (Yellow)
For race use only: this is a new race compound that pushes the limits even further. We were able to achieve a much higher temperature range while offering a very high coefficient of friction for extreme race use conditions.
Optimal temperature range: 100~800℃
Maximum temperature: ~850℃
Coefficient of friction: 0.58~0.68
CEIKA Custom Big Brake Kit for Mazda 6 (GJ) (15~up)
I've been meaning to make a short review/experience on my Ceika 345x32mm 6 Piston front brake kit for some time now, seeing as I’ve owned them since 2016. The rotors are massively thick, and the aluminum hat was beautifully crafted. They dissipated brake heat quickly to the wheels and for their size, were still much lighter than the OEM rotors.
I have burned through three sets of pads, and I am finally about to replace the rotor rings over the winter. The pads that were used were the Ceika branded blue sport rated pads (two sets) and a single set of EBC Yellow pads. By far, the Ceika branded pads outshined the EBC yellow pads. The yellows would overheat and fade quickly after 3-4 hot laps on road courses and about one run down Hellbender at tail of the dragon. I can’t really remember a time where I had run out of braking force or wished I had more. With this kit, the amount of increased braking force was perfect, and didn’t disturb any front to rear biases as well and decreased the amount of driver input needed to control a deceleration.
Having owned these over the last two and a half years, they have proved themselves as the best bang for buck brake kit. No rotor warpage, anodizing has stayed intact throughout multiple wheel and tire changes, the rotors have only surface rusted where I have owned coated rotors before that would just runaway rust and flake after sitting over an extended period. The calipers are extremely durable themselves as well. I have not had any sticking pistons or issues at all, just some paint coming off the Ceika logo lettering which is just cosmetic and probably from the heat I put into them.
All in all, I have been blown away by how well this brake kit has performed considering the cost of the kit. Sure, there are other options, but I have had the best customer service from them as well, and they aren’t even state-side.
I always wanted A big brake kit for my RX8. even more so after replacing my stock 18 inch wheels. Four companies make a front kit, out of that only two make rears. My choice was limited to Ceika or K-sport. I chose Ceika because they offered more color combinations and sizes. I also felt they make a better looking caliper. Customer service was excellent. The team at Ceika convinced me to go with a 6 piston front brake instead of the 4 piston that i inquired about to save a few bucks. The only draw back is the time it takes to communicate with them. I live in the U.S. and there is about a 12 hour difference in time zones, but they did respond in a timely manner. The installation was easy. Stopping power is unbelievable. Before purchasing these brakes I thought my car looked good but was missing something, now it looks complete. I would recommend them to everyone.
I purchased a kit from Ceika for my BMW E46 M3. Cant even put into words how impressed i was with their product.. The quality of the brakes are worth every dollar. Great customer service from the team so knowledgeable and made my experience so easy. Performance of the brake kit is amazing. Massive diffrence from the standard brakes. Any one looking for a brake upgrade please give Ceika a try.